Our church council are looking to appoint a part-time Assistant Leader. Do you know someone who might be suitable?
The aim of the role is:
• To assist the Vicar and PCC in bringing the church’s vision into reality by effective planning and action
• To release the Vicar from some current management responsibilities, enabling him to focus more on spiritual leadership / preaching and teaching / pastoral work etc.
The sort of person we're after must be:
• A committed Christian who demonstrates our church values (God-dependent, Bible-based, grace-filled, mission-focused, authentic community) and is willing to be part of our church community
• Excellent at working with and managing volunteers
• Good at implementing change
• Able to set out a plan to turn vision into reality
• Able to work independently and take initiative when appropriate
• Able to grasp the big picture and think strategically, but also to give attention to detail
• Able to work closely and honestly with the vicar
• A team player
The full job description is available to download here.
Application forms can be downloaded here and should be returned by noon on Friday 17th July.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.