Our church council are looking to appoint a part-time Assistant Leader. Do you know someone who might be suitable?
The aim of the role is:
• To assist the Vicar and PCC in bringing the church’s vision into reality by effective planning and action
• To release the Vicar from some current management responsibilities, enabling him to focus more on spiritual leadership / preaching and teaching / pastoral work etc.
The sort of person we're after must be:
• A committed Christian who demonstrates our church values (God-dependent, Bible-based, grace-filled, mission-focused, authentic community) and is willing to be part of our church community
• Excellent at working with and managing volunteers
• Good at implementing change
• Able to set out a plan to turn vision into reality
• Able to work independently and take initiative when appropriate
• Able to grasp the big picture and think strategically, but also to give attention to detail
• Able to work closely and honestly with the vicar
• A team player
The full job description is available to download here.
Application forms can be downloaded here and should be returned by noon on Friday 17th July.